The use of sulfur dioxide in juice and wine requires some familiarity with quality outcomes.
While it may be tempting to use the the same sulfur dioxide additions to each fermentation, knowing the strategies behind sulfur dioxide use can help winemakers better tailor sulfur dioxide additions.
- Green juice vs. brown juice and the effects on wine quality.
- The use of sulfur dioxide during the cold soak process, and best practices associated with cold soaks.
- Sulfur dioxide addition strategies post-fermentation (or post-MLF).
- Sulfur dioxide use in high pH (>3.60) wines.
- Best practices for managing sulfur dioxide additions during the bottling process.
- This webinar will supplement the previously recorded webinar, “Demystifying Sulfur Dioxide.”
Video length: 49 minutes…