- Lessons learned from past, rotten vintages.
- A list of some of the key decision-making steps a winemaker should use during challenging vintages. These steps provide the winemaker with the best quality wine possible even when fruit is of minimal quality.
- Later stage processing steps (i.e., protein stability, filtration, fining, etc.) to create a commercially viable wine.
- A decision making tree for how to use wine that may be less-than-ideal during challenging vintages.
- A list of “what to do now” if you have spoiled or inferior wines in storage.
Video length: 54 minutes…
Access reserved for Denise Gardner Winemaking Members and Consulting Clients.