- Causes of pushed corks and popped bottles.
- How to determine the cause of a pushed cork or popped bottle.
- Re-working steps to fix wines fermenting in bottle.
- Production and monitoring steps to avoid future post-bottling fermentations.
- Pre-bottling analyses that provide a snapshot of risk before putting the wine in bottle.
- An explanation on how to read microbial reports from a wine enological lab.
- A small review on bottling day best practices.
- Action steps to help a winemaker create better standard operating procedures for bottling or packaging wines.
Video length: 52 minutes…
Access reserved for Denise Gardner Winemaking Members and Consulting Clients.