- An explanation on how native fermentations work.
- A review of risks associated with native fermentations
- How to mitigate risks by optimizing production steps during the native fermentation process.
- Key processing steps and actions to use when fermenting grapes through a native fermentation process.
- How to manage nutrients during a native fermentation.
- Rescue strategies for native fermentations that go awry.
- Action steps for winemakers to improve the quality and success rates of native fermentations.
Video length: 38 minutes…
Access reserved for Denise Gardner Winemaking Members and Consulting Clients.