- Discuss the purpose of cold stability.
- Explain the freeze test versus cold conductivity testing and how to read results from a wine lab.
- Review wine components that influence cold stability properties.
- Identify cold stability processes where wineries may not conduct the steps properly.
- Discuss best practices during natural cold stabilization.
- Discuss best practices during contact seeding cold stabilization.
- Review how later production processes (e.g., blending) may change a wine’s cold stability properties.
Video length: 35 minutes…
Access reserved for Denise Gardner Winemaking Members and Consulting Clients.