While compliance for FSMA is not the most fun winemaking topic, it can also appear overwhelming. However, with the FDA’s goal of inspecting each FDA-registered food/beverage manufacturing facility by the end of 2018, many wineries are getting a head start on developing their compliance documentation and preparing for future FDA inspections.
If you would like to learn more about developing documentation for your winery, then this training series is for you!
The DG Winemaking Winery Compliance Training Series is a set of five webinar modules, each about 30 – 40 minutes in length and additional hour open for Q&A. This five-webinar series will include the following topics pertaining to FSMA compliance:
- FSMA Documentation for Wineries Module 5: Introduction to Traceability for Smaller Wineries
- FSMA Documentation for Wineries Module 6: What to Expect during an FDA Inspection
- Introduction to FSMA Documentation for Wineries
- FSMA Documentation for Wineries Module 1: Writing Process Flow Diagrams for Winery Operations
- FSMA Documentation for Wineries Module 2: cGMPs and Writing Winery Specific cGMPs
- FSMA Documentation for Wineries Module 3: Writing SOPs & SSOPs
- FSMA Documentation for Wineries Module 4: Implementing an Employee Training Program
Objective of Training Series
I’ve cut down the detail associated with the FSMA regulation and pulled out key parts that apply to wineries. The purpose of these webinars is to train you on how to develop a more organized program to address FSMA compliance and to put together documentation to show as such.
Each module will include instructions on
- what you have to do, write, or organize,
- where you can go for further resources, and
- practical, time-efficient solutions to comply wisely.
Bring a pen or pencil and some paper to take notes during each webinar. Some of the modules will offer you details to create your own documentation template.
Cost of Webinars
Each live webinar module is $50 individually, or you can purchase the five-module series for $200.
All modules are free for DGWinemaking clients with a purchased consulting subscription. You can find more about DGWinemaking consulting packages here.
Where to Register
The dates for each webinar are listed above. Each module will go live at 8:30 AM EST on the reserved date for the module.
Registration is required in order to activate the “live webinar” launch button on the day of the webinar.
You can find webinar registration options in the “Webinars” tab in the DGW Learning Center. Each module can be reviewed and contains more information pertaining to that specific webinar.
Need More Information on How FSMA Relates to Wineries?
I’ve been writing a few key pieces on FSMA and how it relates to most winery operations. You can find some past information on this blog post.
If you have any questions regarding these webinars, please send inquiry to email@example.com.