Focused winemaking consulting and education for wineries of the “East’ to improve wine production efficiency, quality, and marketability.
At Denise Gardner Winemaking, you’ll find I approach wine production consulting in a unique way.
I believe each winery I work with provides a special story in the glass. My coaching and consulting options help you compose the tale you want to tell.
Coaching: Darn Good Winemakers
For winemakers and winemaking enthusiasts who want to learn and improve their winemaking techniques from amateur to pro, but aren’t in the market for a full-time consultant.
Want to become a Darn Good Winemaker? Here’s what your annual membership provides:
- Monthly online educational programming
- Exclusive downloadable content specific to each webinar
- Continued access to recorded Darn Good Winemakers webinars
- Vote on topics you want to learn
- Online winemaking advice sessions in which you can get advice on any winemaking question you may have
- Exclusive bi-monthly e-blasts on winemaking reminders and tips
- Locked-in rate for consecutive years of membership
- Annual renewal options for membership
Need more information?
Watch this 2-minute video explaining the intent and benefits of the Darn Good Winemakers network.
I sure hope you’ll join the conversation! Connect with the Darn Good Winemaker network by purchasing your membership today!
Consulting: The DGW Community
Wine consulting services and prices vary according to YOUR needs.
While à la carte and project-focused consulting options exist, the DGW Community packages provide convenient, customizable, and proactive consulting services to build your wine’s brand and lesson overwhelm in the cellar.
Hear what DGW Community members are saying!
Becoming a part of the DGW Community provides you with:
- Invitations to Darn Good Winemakers monthly educational sessions (see above).
- Access to the DGW Online Learning Center: educational content, Cellar Tools used to enhance your winemaking strategies, production templates that guide you, and MORE available at your fingertips whenever you need it!
- Monthly wine sensory evaluations that provide valuable feedback on your wines.
- Potential on-site visits for production troubleshooting, wine evaluation, employee training and more.
- Regular consultations when you have questions that need answering quickly.
- Scheduled, regular harvest check-ins: I’m your extra resource to help you develop ideal winemaking strategies and prevent cellar problems specific for your operation.
- DGW Community Updates: exclusive bi-monthly email reminders and tips to improve wine quality.
- Annual contract renewals.