When good enough wine is no longer enough.
Two consulting possibilities:
Group or Individual Winemaking Consulting
See details below.
Wine production consulting to improve wine quality.
I believe each winery I work with provides a special story in the glass. My coaching and consulting options help you compose the tale you want to tell.
A unique approach that serves wineries of all sizes and challenges.
No winery is too big or too small.
No winemaker is too inexperienced or too experienced.
No style of wine is off the table.
Are you ready to take your wines to the next level?
I approach development of wine quality on your level, depicted in the pyramid, when we meet. As winemaking is a continued educational experience, there is room to grow at every tier.
Group Consulting: Darn Good Winemakers Membership
Introductory consulting options for those ready to improve wine quality with more education.
Our Darn Good Winemakers membership offers:
- Monthly educational webinars
- Exclusive downloadable content specific to each webinar
- Winemaking Advice Hours, virtual Q&A or group consulting sessions with Denise hosted twice per month
- Winemaking Advice Hour summaries (see an example, here!)
- Exclusive bi-monthly e-blasts on winemaking reminders and tips
- Locked-in rate for consecutive years of membership
- Annual and monthly renewal options for membership
Need more information?
Watch this 2-minute video explaining the intent and benefits of the Darn Good Winemakers network.
“Denise knows there’s more to wine than the winemaker.”
– Carl Helrich, Owner and Winemaker, Allegro Winery and Vineyards (Brogue, PA)
“Looking back, it would have been so much quicker and easier had she been consulting with us in 2014 when we started.”
– Martin Schoffstall, Spring Gate Vineyard and Winery (Harrisburg, PA)
Hear what additional DG Winemaking Community members are saying!
Option 1: As-Needed Consulting
À la carte and project-focused consulting options with no long term contract. These include:
- Mini-Consults: Half-hour consultations
- Hourly Consultation: Price varies on time of year
Inquire to [email protected] for à la carte consulting availability and fees.
Option 2: Annual Consulting Agreements
DG Winemaking clients are signed into an annual service agreement (January – December of a calendar year). The price and type of services provided are known to the client up front. Services are divided into 4 service packages:
Guaranteed Wine Consulting Services for One Calendar Year
(January – December)
|Client Exclusive E-Blasts||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Learning Center Access||Limited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Wine Sensory Evaluation Submissions||4||12||12||30|
|Number of Site Visits Included††||0||0||2||4|
|Travel Fees Included†||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Discounted Hourly Fee||Yes||No Extra Fee||No Extra Fee||No Extra Fee|
|Email Consults||Subject to Hourly Fee||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Phone Consults||Subject to Hourly Fee||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Peak Season Phone Check-In||Subject to Hourly Fee||Every-Other-Week||Weekly||Weekly|
|Virtual Meetings||Subject to Hourly Fee||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|FDA Compliance Consulting||Extra Fee||Extra Fee||Included||Included|
* Standard and Magnum Packages are available to clients within a specific distance radius. Please inquire for more details.
† Travel fee inclusion subjected only to the number of guaranteed site visits per calendar year.
†† Travel may be suspended or altered due to COVID-19 restrictions.