Focused winemaking consulting and education for wineries of the “East’ to improve wine production efficiency, quality, and marketability.
At Denise Gardner Winemaking, you’ll find I approach wine production consulting in a unique way.
I believe each winery I work with provides a special story in the glass. My coaching and consulting options help you compose the tale you want to tell.
Coaching: Darn Good Winemakers
For winemakers and winemaking enthusiasts who want to learn and improve their winemaking techniques, but aren’t in the market for a full-time consultant.
Want to be a Darn Good Winemaker? Here’s what your annual membership provides:
- Monthly online educational programming
- Vote on topics you want to learn
- Open consulting sessions following each lesson, conveniently online
- Connections with like-minded winemakers
- Exclusive bi-monthly e-blasts on winemaking reminders and tips
- Locked-in rate for consecutive years of membership
- Annual renewal options for membership
Need more information? I can explain the intent and benefits of the Darn Good Winemakers network in this 2-minute video.
I sure hope you’ll join the conversation! Connect with the Darn Good Winemaker network by purchasing your membership today!
Consulting: The DGW Community
Wine consulting services and prices vary according to YOUR needs.
While à la carte and project-focused consulting options exist, the DGW Community packages provide convenient, customizable, and proactive consulting services to build your wine’s brand and lesson overwhelm in the cellar.
Hear what DGW Community members are saying!
Becoming a part of the DGW Community provides you with:
- Invitations to Darn Good Winemakers monthly educational sessions (see above).
- Access to the DGW Online Learning Center: educational content, Cellar Tools that develop winemaking strategies, production templates, and MORE available at your fingertips whenever you need it!
- Monthly wine sensory evaluations that provides valuable feedback on your wines.
- Potential on-site visits for production troubleshooting, wine evaluation, employee training and more.
- Regular consultations when you have questions that need answered quickly.
- Scheduled, regular harvest check-ins: I’m your extra resource to help you develop ideal winemaking strategies and prevent cellar problems specific for your operation.
- DGW Community Updates: exclusive bi-monthly email reminders and tips to improve wine quality.
- Annual contract renewals.