A few weeks ago, I released information on the Food Safety and Modernization Act (FSMA), and how it pertains to wineries.
On Tuesday, May 15th, I’ll host 2 live webinars covering the following material with regards to FSMA and wineries:
- A brief explanation of what FSMA is
- The differences between federal, state, and local regulations that pertain to wineries
- How FSMA differs from other regulations wineries are bound to
- What wineries need to do to comply with FSMA
“Introduction to FSMA for Wineries” Webinar Date
The webinar will be held in two live sessions on Tuesday, May 15th. Each webinar is about 30 minutes in length, with a total of 90 minutes blocked in case there are lots of questions.
- The first webinar will be held at 8:30 AM on Tuesday, May 15th.
- For those that cannot make the morning session, I’ll host the second webinar at 6:00 PM on Tuesday, May 15th.
Registrants will have the opportunity to ask questions through an online chat program.
DG Winemaking clients will have later access to the recorded webinar within the DGW Learning Center.
The cost for the “Introduction to FSMA for Wineries” webinar, hosted by DG Winemaking, is $10 for those individuals that are not currently enrolled in a Denise Gardner Winemaking consulting service package (i.e., DEMI, STANDARD, STANDARD V, or MAGNUM).
Current DG Winemaking clients enrolled in a consulting service package will not have to pay for webinar fees.
How to Register
Pre-registration is required and can be found on the DG Winemaking website, here.
Note: Once your payment is received, the “Register” button will become active. Please register for the course following your payment.
Winery Compliance Documentation Training Webinar Series Coming Soon!
As having support to build compliance documentation can be expensive, I’m launching series of training webinars to follow this introductory webinar. Participants do not have to be enrolled as a DG Winemaking client to register for the training series.
If you want to get a jump start on developing your documentation, than this training series is for you!
Each webinar will include more detail regarding compliance documentation for wineries and provide practical instruction for how you can write such documentation. I’ll release up-coming dates for training webinars following the close of the FSMA introduction webinar.
This five-webinar series will include the following five modules:
- Writing process flow diagrams for your operation
- Reviewing cGMPs in the FSMA regulation and writing your own cGMPs
- Writing SOPs and SSOPs for the winery
- Implementing an employee training program for the winery
- An introduction to wine production traceability
Have questions regarding this training series? Email email@example.com for more information.
Need Help Writing Compliance Documentation for Your Winery?
DG Winemaking continues to offer support for wineries that are looking to enhance their compliance documentation related to FSMA.
If you would like someone to write your compliance documentation for you, please review the MAGNUM service package, or inquire directly.