How Does YAN Affect Wine Quality?
Yeast assimilable nitrogen (YAN) is constantly discussed in the wine industry. Yet, many winemakers need help understanding YAN and its importance.
The July Darn Good Winemakers webinar, “YAN, Part 1: What is YAN?” is going to address information about what YAN is and how it affects wine quality. By the end of this webinar, winemakers should be able to understand why measuring YAN is worth their time during harvest and how YAN affects wine quality.
Register today for the “YAN, Part 1: What is YAN?” webinar by becoming a Darn Good Winemakers member:
What are the Darn Good Winemakers?
The Darn Good Winemakers is an online network filled with like-minded winemakers that want to learn more to enhance wine quality in their cellars. We:
- Focus on educating winemakers on ideal commercial winemaking practices.
- Help winemakers transition out of learned habits or amateur-winemaking techniques.
- Provide solutions on how to integrate better practices in the cellar.
Beyond the monthly online education you’ll receive, you’ll also gain time with Denise to ask her your pertinent wine-related questions without ever paying a consulting fee during the twice monthly, Winemaking Advice Hour Q&A sessions.
Think office hours, but with virtual capabilities!
Ask her your questions from the comfort of your own home or business. Become A Darn Good Winemakers Member Today! Monthly and annual rates available.
July Winemaking Advice Hour Sessions
- Thursday, July 9, 2020: 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM (EST)
- Tuesday, July 21, 2020: 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM (EST)
Monthly webinars and Winemaking Advice Hours conference invitations are published online in the Darn Good Winemakers pages.
How can I sign up?
Registration is available at:
A single, flat annual fee includes:
- 12 new webinars, published once per month
- access to all previous Darn Good Winemakers webinars
- Winemaking Advice Hour sessions, twice per month
- exclusive emails sent to Darn Good Winemakers packed with answers to your winemaking questions, links to products, and additional resources.
You receive all above for a one-time annual fee of $400, or you can opt in to pay monthly (and quit or return at any time) for $53 per month.
Your annual registration will provide you with email instructions to access the “YAN, Part 1: What is YAN?” webinar, the next 11 webinars, and all previously posted webinars on the Darn Good Winemakers pages.
You can find more benefits associated with your registration, here. Please make sure to review our cost savings associated with membership:
Topics we cover evolve based on Darn Good Winemakers needs. Once you register to become a part of the Darn Good Winemakers, you can also submit ideas for winemaking topics you want to learn more about.
To Find out More Details on the Darn Good Winemakers…
Or contact Denise ([email protected]) with questions.