It happens to all of us. One day, you sample a wine and something seems off. Something has definitely changed. But what changed? What is going wrong with this wine?
- Provides a 3-step process with details for dealing with problems in wine:
- Identify the wine problem,
- Fix the wine problem, and
- Prevent future wine problems.
- Differentiates technical wine flaws and wine quality issues.
- Provides two winemaking examples on how the wines were fixed.
- Action items for the winemaker to improve his/her ability to address problems in wine.
Video length: 45 minutes
Access reserved for Denise Gardner Winemaking Consulting Package Clients.