Denise is the wine expert without the snobbery.
Let’s make wine approachable, enjoyable, and fun!
Do you want to add a touch of fun and fancy to your dinner table?
Subscribe to the monthly Sip & Swirl!
Finding understandable wine information is challenging. The world of wine can be pretentious and expensive.
Hey! I get it. I’ve worked in the wine industry for decades.
Let me add that extra flare to your table by introducing you to new affordable wines.
And here’s the best part… I’m never going to make you learn all those details on a wine label.
Let’s explore wine… TOGETHER!
What goes on my table can go on your table, too.
Or find out what she’s doing NOW.
Free Wine Information for You to Devour NOW!
- “Som Series” blog posts discuss wine and food pairing events in which I was the active sommelier. Bonus: you don’t have to know what a sommelier does to read these.
- Enjoy wine purchasing tips for holidays: New Years, Valentine’s Day, Passover, Easter, Summer [Vacation], Oktoberfest, and Thanksgiving.
- Do you live in Pennsylvania? Download my “Bring Wine to Your Table” wine-pairing guide filled with PA wine selections to your favorite meals.
- Join @dgwinemaking on Instagram
- Follow @dgwinemaking on Facebook for more regular news postings about the wine industry.
- Getting married? Check out my recommendations for the happy couple to select special wine(s) for their wedding ceremony, guest book, and reception.
- Have a special event coming up? Here’s my previous selections for rehearsal dinners (rehearsal dinner 1, rehearsal dinner 2) and special events (event 1, event 2).