As we start to wrap up the Northern Hemisphere harvest, now seems like a good time to remind readers about DG Winemaking Classifieds, a one-stop connection to available products for commercial wineries. DG Winemaking Classifieds hosts a number of advertisements, written by other commercial wineries just like you:
- Bulk grapes/fruit available for commercial wine production
- Bulk juice available for commercial wine production
- Bulk wine available for commercial purchase (for further processing)
- Winemaking equipment
- Want ads (or “Searching for…” ads) for when you are looking for something for your winery (i.e., available grapes, employment, etc.)
Anyone can view DG Winemaking Classifieds and procure an order free of charge. Each viewer is responsible for contacting the individual/company that posted the ad to discuss a potential sale. DG Winemaking is not involved the sale of anything posted on the Classifieds pages.
Can Anyone Post an Ad on the Classifieds Page?
DGW clients within a consulting package (DEMI, STANDARD-V, STANDARD, and MAGNUM) can post at any time, free of charge, by logging into their account first.
Those individuals who are not clients can also create an advertisement. Non-clients can create an account, which will allow them to manage their ads by logging into the website. This will not sign you up for any additional solicitations.
All ads must include:
- A contact person
- An email address for future contact
- A title of the items being sold or searched for
- A description of the item
Additional information is allowed and information, such as photos, is encouraged for items like equipment.
Non-DG Winemaking clients and Darn Good Winemakers will have to purchase ad space for $20/ad, which will remain posted for 90 days unless the item is sold and the poster deletes the post. To renew the ad after 90 days, an additional $15 fee is requested. All payments are completed through an online credit card system.
Do not be alarmed if you do not see your ad post immediately! Each ad, regardless of who posts it, goes through an internal review to ensure it is appropriate for the site.
DG Winemaking Classifieds go to Hundreds of People through the DGW E-Blasts
Postings on the DG Winemaking Classifieds page focus on winemaking regions outside of the three big wine-producing states (California, Oregon, and Washington). Hence, ads typically have relevance to the entire audience.
The two most current Classifieds ads are distributed in the DG Winemaking e-blasts, which also feature the newest blog postings. You can sign up for the free e-blast subscription, here, and never miss out on current and relatable content plus new ad postings on DG Winemaking Classifieds!
Plus, many have used the DG Winemaking Classifieds page to:
- Search for employment opportunities within the wine industry
- Post employment opportunities
- Sell used winemaking equipment
- Search for used winemaking equipment
- Procure grapes/juice/wine for their winery
If you aren’t scrolling through the entire e-blast each Friday they are distributed, make sure you start!